Become a Donor
The generosity of our supporters makes the Stratford Perth Museum truly a community museum. Your donation allows us to offer a rich array of exhibits, education and community programs, and special events which celebrate our City and County's extraordinary past, vibrant present, and exciting future.
On behalf of Your Museum volunteer and staff team, we thank you for your continuing support. You can make your donation to the Museum in a number of ways:
- via cash or cheque in person at the Museum - 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford
- via cheque through the mail - 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford, Ontario N5A 6S6
- on-line via Canada Helps, using the buttons below, which allows credit card, Pay Pal or Interac donations
Become a Member
To join or renew on line, Click Here
Please click new members form to download our printable membership form. Then email or drop off the completed form to the Stratford Perth Museum, or mail to 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford, N5A 6S6.
If you would like to renew your membership, click renewal form.
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||SUPPORTER||PATRON||MUSEUM CIRCLE||PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE|
- Museum membership card and welcome package.
- Unlimited and free admission to all Museum exhibitions and advance notice for upcoming events.
- Voting privileges at all Museum Annual General Meetings.
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift.
- All Supporter benefits
- Two free Museum guest passes for one occasion.
- 10% discount on purchases of Museum merchandise at the Museum gift shop.
- Complimentary winter snowshoeing for you and a guest.
MUSEUM CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Patron benefits
- Unlimited and free Museum admission for an additional guest throughout the year.
- Two tickets ($40 value) to the Museum’s annual “Flavours of Perth” barbecue
(only one Flavours of Perth ticket for Individual and student members joining at this level).
- Invitation to the Chair and General Manager’s annual Supporter Recognition Cocktail Reception with tour of the Museum.
- Tax receipt for $90 for Family member, $80 for Student and Individual and $260 for Corporate member
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Museum Circle benefits
- Two guest passes (value $240) to the Museum’s biggest fundraiser: The Innkeepers’ Dinner (Spring). Individual and student members at this level receive 2 Flavours of Perth tickets ($40 value)
- Tax receipt for all member levels equal to amount given minus $80
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
Corporate Members receive the same benefits as listed above for the applicable category. In addition, they are acknowledged below on the Museum website with links.
(Click to visit each organization's website)