Become a Member
To join or renew on line, Click Here
Please click new members form to download our printable membership form. Then email or drop off the completed form to the Stratford Perth Museum, or mail to 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford, N5A 6S6.
If you would like to renew your membership, click renewal form.
- Museum membership card
- Access to Members Newsletter
- Early access to special events at our Players Backstage and Co-operators Performance Theatre
- Unlimited and free admission to all Museum exhibitions
- Voting privileges at all Museum Annual General Meetings.
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift.
MUSEUM CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Supporter benefits
- Two additional one-day passes at the Individual Level ($250 plus)
- Four additional one-day passes at the Family Level ($300 plus)
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Museum Circle benefits
- Four additional one-day passes
- 10% off Museum shop purchases
- Invitation for two to the Chair and General Manager’s Cocktail Reception
- Two guest passes (value $250) to the Museum’s biggest fundraiser: The Innkeepers’ Dinner.
- Tax receipt for all member levels equal to amount given minus $80
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
Corporate Members receive the same benefits as listed above for the applicable category. In addition, they are acknowledged on the Museum website with links.
Support our Legacy campaign
Become a Donor
The generosity of our supporters makes the Stratford Perth Museum truly a community museum. Your donation allows us to offer a rich array of exhibits, education and community programs, and special events which celebrate our City and County’s extraordinary past, vibrant present, and exciting future.
On behalf of Your Museum volunteer and staff team, we thank you for your continuing support. You can make your donation to the Museum in a number of ways:
- via cash or cheque in person at the Museum – 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford
- via cheque through the mail – 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford, Ontario N5A 6S6
- on-line via Canada Helps, using the buttons below, which allows credit card, Pay Pal or Interac donations
Legacy gifts to the museum:
A planned gift is a special way to support the Stratford Perth Museum.
You can remember us in your will with a bequest, make a gift of life insurance, donate a gift of stock or make another gift. By making a planned gift, you’ll be leaving an inspired legacy that will continue the important historical voice of the museum far into the future. Planned giving donors become part of the Stratford Perth Museum family, an integral part of our history. You’ll be invited to recognition events, special tours and education seminars. You may have your name or your family’s name listed in Foundation publications, or if you prefer, your gift can remain anonymous.
A planned gift can also provide you or your heirs with significant tax benefits. Your lawyer,
accountant, financial planner or insurance agent can help you determine what kind of planned gift would be best for you, your family and your estate.
When you leave your information below, you will be contacted by our General Manager Kelly McIntosh, for a confidential conversation about planned giving.
Kelly can be reached at 519-393-5312 or firstname.lastname@example.org