Privacy GraphicThe Stratford Perth Museum Association and The Stratford Perth Museum are committed to respecting the personal privacy of individuals who visit our website, the museum, our events, and programs. All personal information held or collected by the Stratford Perth Museum is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- This website does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supplied it voluntarily.
- Our website does not use “cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Information provided voluntarily by individual visitors is used by Stratford Perth Museum employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your requests.
- We only share the information you give us with other institutions if your inquiry relates to that institution.
- We do not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the association without your permission.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact us at the museum.