This is a notice and invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting of the incorporated Stratford Perth Museum Association, that will be held WEDNESDAY, February 20, 2019 at 7 p.m. at the Stratford Perth Museum, 4275 Huron Road West, Stratford.
The meeting agenda is below. Copies of the Auditor’s Report for 2018 will be available at the meeting. If you would like a copy but cannot attend the meeting, please contact the Museum.
We hope you will be able to attend the meeting to elect your Board of Directors for 2019; appoint auditors; vote on amendments to the constitution and conduct other business of the Corporation as may properly be brought forward.
You must be a member in good standing to vote. If you have any questions regarding your membership status please contact Kelly McIntosh at 519-393-5311 or by email at email@example.com
Past practise has allowed for proxies but a recent review of our constitution indicates that there is actually no provision for proxies. We are informing the membership that proxies are no longer admissible.
2019 Annual General Meeting agenda
1. Call to Order and Welcome
2. Approval of Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
3. President’s Report
4. Auditor’s Report and appointment of Auditors for 2019
5. Amendments to Constitution.
Click here for the overview of the amendments.
Click changes for a copy of the proposed amendments.
6. General Manager’s Report
7. Acceptance of Committee Reports
8. Other Business
9. Nominating Committee – Election of 2019 directors
10. Termination of 2019 Annual General Meeting of the Stratford Perth Museum Association.
11. The 2019 directors adjourn to select the officers during which time refreshments will be served.