The Museum’s continued success would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers, who contribute to all aspects of the life of the museum. Volunteers greet and guide visitors, assist with cataloguing our collection, look after the museum buildings and grounds, operate the museum steam engine, and work with the museum staff in building exhibits and presentations. Volunteers are key to the success of our special events, such as our famous Innkeeper’s Dinner and Flavours of Perth BBQ, and the Museum’s Board of Directors are also volunteers. In each of these, and many other ways, volunteers fulfil our mission of being an active and vibrant contributor to the life of all of our communities.
We are always looking for new ways to include volunteers in the daily life of the Museum. If you would like to join our team, please us today.
Become a Donor
The generosity of our supporters makes the Stratford Perth Museum truly a community museum. Your donation allows us to offer a rich array of exhibits, education and community programs, and special events which celebrate our City and County’s extraordinary past, vibrant present, and exciting future.
On behalf of Your Museum volunteer and staff team, we thank you for your continuing support. You can make your donation to the Museum in a number of ways:
- via cash or cheque in person at the Museum – 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford
- via cheque through the mail – 4275 Huron Road, RR 5 Stratford, Ontario N5A 6S6
- on-line via Canada Helps, using the buttons below, which allows credit card, Pay Pal or Interac donations
Become a Member
Please click new members form new members form to download our printable membership form. Then email, fax or drop off the completed form to the Stratford Perth Museum.
If you would like to renew your membership, click renewal form.
(Corporate Members are acknowledged on the Museum website with links)
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||SUPPORTER||PATRON||MUSEUM CIRCLE||PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE|
- Museum membership card and welcome package.
- Unlimited and free admission to all Museum exhibitions and advance notice for upcoming events.
- Voting privileges at all Museum Annual General Meetings.
- Tax receipt for the full amount of your gift.
- All Supporter benefits
- Two free Museum guest passes for one occasion.
- 10% discount on purchases of Museum merchandise at the Museum gift shop.
- Complimentary winter snowshoeing for you and a guest.
MUSEUM CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Patron benefits
- Unlimited and free Museum admission for an additional guest throughout the year.
- Two tickets ($40 value) to the Museum’s annual “Flavours of Perth” barbecue
(only one Flavours of Perth ticket for Individual and student members joining at this level).
- Invitation to the Chair and General Manager’s annual Supporter Recognition Cocktail Reception with tour of the Museum.
- Tax receipt for $90 for Family member, $80 for Student and Individual and $260 for Corporate member
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE BENEFITS:
- All Museum Circle benefits
- Two guest passes (value $240) to the Museum’s biggest fundraiser: The Innkeepers’ Dinner (Spring). Individual and student members at this level receive 2 Flavours of Perth tickets ($40 value)
- Tax receipt for all member levels equal to amount given minus $80
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
Corporate Members receive the same benefits as listed above for the applicable category. In addition, they are acknowledged on the Museum website with links.