A Family Christmas at the Museum!
Sunday, December 17, 2017 from 2pm to 6pm
Join us for an afternoon of Christmas celebration for the whole family!Featuring:
- Christmas crafts (2pm to 6pm)
- Victorian Christmas carolers (2:30pm to 3:30pm)
- A Christmas reading (4pm)
- A lantern walk on the museum’s trails (4:30pm to 6pm)
- Refreshments (4:30pm to 6pm)
- Preserving personal collections
- Heritage architecture
Included in the cost of general museum admission.
For more information, please contact Kayla Droog, Manager of Education and Public Programs at 519-393-5315 or by
Winter Speaker Series!
For more information, or to reserve a ticket, please contact Kayla Droog, Manager of Education and Public Programs at 519-393-5315 or by
February dates and speakers to be announced!